FERREX Dry Wall Partition System
As the name implies, drywall is a dry construction method to build walls which are faster to construct and much lighter. The system consisting of GI steel frame, encased with Gypsum Plasterboards on either side attached through self-drilling drywall screws.
Technics Middle East is market leading manufacturer and supplier of GI stud and track for drywall partition system. The stud and track are manufactured with Galvanized steel in accordance with BS and ASTM standards and available in standard sizes, as well as customized sizes as per customer requirement.
- Light weight systems – 8 to 10 times lighter than conventional systems like Brick / Block work.
- Faster construction – Five to eight times faster.
- Smooth finish, aesthetically beautiful crack free surfaces.
- Flexibility in terms of modifications and refurbishment at some point in time.
- Excellent performance in terms of fire protection and sound insulation.
- Green and recyclable product.
- Dry construction – clean, dry and dust free work environment
All these benefits packaged in one system are a rare combination and they give architects the flexibility in designing spaces of the future. Over 80 per cent of all interior construction in the developed countries across all applications is with drywalls.